2013-06-09

Fashion. Floral Print

           Hi sweeties, it's Sunday today, another week is coming soon! How's you day?So, I spend my day on discovering the latest trend on the runway, and this is an important job for a fashion student! It is always inspiring to look at the runway show because there must be some pieces can motivate you and brings the next DIY idea to your mind. I enjoy looking for the latest designs a lot, and fashion designers can always design some stunning pieces for each season, and bring the trend from runway to the street. Is it amazing? So   I want to share with you what I have discovered for the day.


            In the Resort 2014, I found many pieces are mixed with prints! Especially Floral print, it is the most common print on most of the designs. This print really add a lot to the summer season, so refreshing, relaxing, and colourful. At the same time, Stripe plays an important role in this season too, they give a very interesting eye looking by mixing the floral and stripes together. I really enjoy the mix and match with prints, what do you think? Feel free to comment below and let me know your thought! :) See you on my next post.  

Love,
Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment